Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Lake Livingston

Last weekend, we went camping with Amy, Dennis, Kate, Laura, Jenny and Chris! We went to Lake Livingston like our family had done last July. We enjoyed getting to hang out with everyone!

Sweet Kate is growing up! 

So is Lala! Kate was Laura's age when I started dating Michael.



We enjoyed the spray park again this year...
And Ryan and the girls enjoyed the beach...
It was hot, hot, hot as usual for July so we played in the Wagner's trailer for awhile...and pretty much destroyed it!
We went out to eat for dinner and there was a cool area outside at the restaurant.  The girls practiced their lasso skills :) Not bad!!

Jenny and Chris at dinner
That night, Jenny and I decided to play UNO!!!  We loved that game growing up!  

I think we were a little "underwhelmed". I guess with two people it is just not very fast paced and the games were really quick.  But we did have the best laugh of the weekend :)  and I can't remember what it was about!

That's my favorite thing about camping...hanging out with family--extended family or just our little family.  Making memories and being together.  I love camping :)

1 comment:

  1. How much fun! What great family memories!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete