Saturday, August 13, 2011

This and thatI

I am so behind in my blogging so I am trying to catch up a little bit at a time.

I love this picture of Ryan playing with our cotton balls :) He seems very proud of himself.
Michael bought this cowboy hat for Ryan for his baby shower. So handsome!
A couple weeks ago was sick week at our house. This was one of those days...pjs, no makeup or hair fixin :)
I stayed home with him for the first 2 days, one day he went to my parents and one day he went to Michael's grandma's house where Michael's mom, aunt and grandma watched him. Pretty sure he was livin it up!
This was Ryan's latest measurement on the growth chart that Auntie made Ryan for his birthday :) Growing up!
Ryan loves his new toy his daddy bought him.
This is us watching "Signing Time" on PBS.  Great show and Ryan loves it! (loves it as much as Ryan loves tv...which is not much.  He likes to dance when they are singing songs and that's about the extent of it! OH!!! But he does start to do the sign for "more" when it comes on so I think he somehow relates his sign to the signing show.)
My mom and dad came with me to Ryan's eye doctor appointment in Houston.  We are to keep doing what we are doing...patching his eye for 1-2 hours everyday (or as many days as we can!) After that we went to IKEA for a little bit. Ryan enjoyed riding in the cart.
And walking around the store
Michael got a kayak and took it out in Village Creek. Surprisingly there IS still a LITTLE water left!

No comments:

Post a Comment