Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Progress!

Ryan has been working so hard and this week he finally was able to stand up by himself in the middle of the floor with no help!!!!!! This is a major answered prayer!! Michael brought him to therapy and his therapist said he started doing that during his appointment. Michael brought him by my work after that to show me.  Ryan stood right up like he had been doing it for years :)  

I am SO happy for him!  It will be a lot more independence for him. He won't have to crawl over to something to pull up on it.  He can do it wherever he wants!  I am so happy!

Ryan's speech is growing by leaps and bounds.  He is constantly repeating everything we say or a few words he picks up in a song. 

We were headed to the store the other day and passed up our neighborhood.  Ryan pointed to our street and said "that way"!

One thing I LOVE is how Ryan says "momma" when he talks.  "watch momma"," "sit momma",
"get it momma", "clap momma", etc. Love it.

1 comment:

  1. I know you're so proud of him. He's doing so well!!

    ReplyDelete