Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Goings on...

Michael got a Playstation 3 game that lets him and Ryan drive trucks.  Ryan wasn't too sure what to do with the controller.
I love this picture of Ryan playing with his race track...pjs, boots, pants half down. Pretty much perfect :)
Ryan has had random fever a few days during the last week with a junky cough.  This was an hour or so after I went to pick him up early because he had fever:
Obviously, he didn't feel too bad!  

Ryan was very clingy and I needed to cook a quick supper, so I set him up in his couch with some grapes and juice where he could watch me in the kitchen.  I asked him "do you have it made in the shade?" He said "Yeeeessshh!"  Ha!
I love this picture of Ryan and Paw Paw:
Ryan gets a little comfy when he sleeps:

No comments:

Post a Comment