Sunday, February 19, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

This post actually starts a few days before Valentine's Day.  Ryan got a mosquito bite under his eye on Saturday and woke up Sunday morning with a puffy eye.  We definitely think he is allergic to mosquitoes. When he gets a bite on his arm, it sometimes gets the size of a quarter...literally.

We were supposed to take family pictures on Monday but it was 90% chance of rain and Ryan's eye looked better but it was not 100%.  So we had to postpone pictures...again.

I made chocolate covered strawberries for Valentine's Day.  I could eat my weight in those things.  I especially love making our own so that I can eat them after they have cooled just a little but aren't hard yet.  Heaven.  I think Ryan liked them too :)
Valentine's morning
Michael's caption under this pic was "waz up ladies?"

When we were dating, Michael started drawing a heart and a "U" on the back of my hand to tell me he loves me.  For Valentine's Day, he made me this and hung it in the garage in front of where I park:

Very sweet!

Michael picked up Carrabbas for dinner and it was SO GOOD! I always love to eat their food.
Ryan enjoyed his M&M light saber he got.  Oh, and I gave Michael the oh so romantic gift of a Iphone car charger :)

2 comments:

  1. The heart and U in the garage is so sweet! Good job Michael! Glad y'all had a great Valentine's Day! Can't wait to see those family pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet Valentine's Day ya'll had. Sorry I'm just now commented. This is the first time I'm reading blogs since I got laid off. I don't sit in front of my computer all day now, so I'm very behind on my blogs!

    ReplyDelete