Saturday, February 11, 2012

I wonder...

what Ryan will be like when he grows up...what he will do and what his strengths will be.  He is such a people person.  He ALWAYS has to make sure that everyone is included.  If he is watching a great big truck clip on youtube, he will say "mama see" meaning he wants me to watch it to...or he will show my phone to the complete stranger behind us at the post office so he can take a look at the tractor clip he is watching. If we are singing "Wheels on the Bus", he will say "daddy sing" because he wants daddy to be included too. He gets so excited when we are going to see other people or if they are coming over to our house.  

Ryan is saying more words together lately.  I love seeing the progress.  It's such a miracle.

This is random but I wanted to remember this.  A couple of weeks ago, I was on the phone and the tv was on.  I hear Ryan saying "pretty, pretty" over and over again. I finally look at why he was saying pretty...
Sarah Palin was on the tv!  HA!!!  I thought that was so funny :)  She is very pretty but the fact that Ryan would look at her and say that....oh dear! 

No comments:

Post a Comment