Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Growing...

Ryan has grown 1-1/2 inches since November!  
Ryan has fallen crazy in love with "Wheels on the Bus".  But there are only so many verses of that song that you can sing.  He started asking me to sing a "truck" song.  I don't know any.  So I started singing "Wheels on the Truck".  I know...how original.  I'm not that creative, ok?! Now we have to sing about tractors, golf carts and animal rides.  It's kinda cute :)

This was Ryan the other night while I was singing his songs to him.  He had the funniest, goofiest grin on his face!  
Sleeping boy.
Laura and Kate got to spend the night last week during Spring Break!  We had a great time with them!
We played outside a lot and Ryan had a ton of fun.  He was filthy!
FYI...the evening before this, Ryan was wanting to crawl around outside.  Every time he tried, I would go pick him up and stand him on his feet.  We must have done this at least 30 times.  The next day, he started to do the same thing again.  I probably set him up on his feet about 10 times and then he started standing up himself.  Thank God. The rest of the day, I bet he stood up by himself 50 times.  Such good exercise for him!  I was watching him play in the living room last night.  Used to, if he had to get only 5-6 steps away, he would just crawl.  Watching him last night, he would stand up and walk instead of crawl...even in those short distances!!  I was so excited watching him do this without even know I was watching! 

Last Friday, we got to spend some time with Chelle.  Not long enough, but a little bit of time.  This is Ryan at Grammy and Paw Paw's.
Last Saturday was St. Patrick's Day.  Ryan was pinch proof!
I absolutely LOVE this picture of Ryan.  Typical boy photo...taking a nap in his boots:) A treasure.

1 comment:

  1. I miss you and Ryan so much! Can't wait for your visit in May! All the pictures are so cute but I LOVE the one with the boots...so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete