Sunday, February 27, 2011

Virus.

Ryan had his first official virus last week. Poor thing started running fever on Sunday and it finally broke on Wednesday morning. It would always get back to about 103 between Tylenol doses. On Tuesday evening it was 104.2! I had read about fever and that it is actually good and that no ones brain has actually fried from fever :) so I wasn't TOO freaked out....just a little! Besides being very clingy, with rosy cheeks and a very HOT body on Sunday and Monday, you wouldn't have know anything was wrong with Ryan. One time I took his temp on 103.2 and a couple minutes later he was laughing out loud at Michael :) On Tuesday he was obviously wasn't feeling well :( I took him to the doc on Tuesday and he tested negative for strep and the flu. They said it was just a viral thing. This was on the way to the doctor....sweet boy waving at cars on the road. Have I said lately how much I love this precious boy?
Thankfully he is fully recovered now! And I really enjoyed all the cuddle time :) Here are a few more pictures from his sick days:

The picture above was taken right after I took his temp and it was 104.2. We let him sleep in his diaper because he was so hot. Thank the Lord his fever broke the next morning about 6:30.

Just to let you see that he is doing just fine now, this picture was taken this evening with Ryan doing what he does best...emptying the cabinets :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad Ryan is feeling better!!The last picture is priceless :)

    ReplyDelete