Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's party 2011

Ryan had his first Valentine's Day party last Friday! I got to go and be there for the party :) It was fun to see Ryan interact with his friends in his class and I was glad to be around his teachers some also.

When I got there, the kids were in the seats fixing to eat their party food! Basically, a half of a cookie and a itty bitty cupcake. Oh , and apparently a cheese puff :)
He was so cute and grown up looking! These are the goodie bags that I put together:
I was happy with the way they turned out. I asked people on facebook for ideas for the bags and got a lot of good ideas. I ended up giving them a small thing of bubbles, small individual bag of gold fish (I have always called them fish crackers) an Oreo cakester (it's a soft cookie like an Oreo) and a Valentine's balloon. Ryan has had lots of fun with his balloon....lots of laughs!

After his party, we went to get his hair cut. I love his cute short hair cut!

I had dinner with friends on Friday evening, so Ryan and Michael had a boys night.
I am so thankful that Michael is such a wonderful daddy to Ryan. He loves spending time with him and Ryan loves being with daddy. Can't you tell?

We had a pretty quiet weekend...over way to fast as usual!

No comments:

Post a Comment