Thursday, June 3, 2010

Goings on...

This is the 3rd night I have tried to get this blog written...3rd times the charm! Nothing major to say but we somehow are still very busy it seems! Ryan (Michael :) brought me flowers the other day...Ryan had a good grip on the bouquet!

Ryan LOVES his bath still! Michael and I are very wet after every bath now....mostly Michael cause he is on the feet end of the bath tub :). He has almost outgrown his baby tub. We will be headed to the big tub before long!

(p.s. the electric plug looks like it is RIGHT beside Ryan but actually it is out of reach :)....but I think I might need to put plug covers on it just in case)
Ryan has started pulling himself up to a sitting position when he is in the tub or anytime we have him leaning back on us. I'm sure some 6 pack abs will be here for summer! Ryan LOVES his toes still. They must taste REALLY good:)

Ryan is 6-1/2 months now and we just had his doctor appointment yesterday...20 pounds 5 ounces and 27-3/4 inches long! We are so thankful for our healthy, growing boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment