Monday, June 28, 2010

Time marches on...

Things keep right on changing! I know that is what they are supposed to do but each stage seems to fly right by! It is a little bitter sweet.

Ryan is now getting his 2nd tooth! His first one is maybe 1/4 of the way in and the second one is right beside it on the bottom. They are so cute!

Ryan has been sitting up a lot better the last couple days. Tonight he sat by himself on the floor for about 1 minute...he would lean to the left or right and pull himself back to the middle. Amazing! Watching a little human develop is one of God's most priceless gifts.

Also, he started moving his hands in a clapping motion. I wouldn't say he is clapping yet...they don't make any noise. But it is the sweetest thing to watch his face as he does it. He usually holds his left hand still while "clapping" it with his right hand. I think this will be a favorite! Sometimes when he is upset, I can start clapping to a song and he will immediately stop crying and start to smile in amazement at the clapping :)

Another BIG deal for momma is, in the last couple of weeks, I have been able to add some things back into my diet that have been out for awhile now...namely BLUE BELL!!!!! WOOP WOOP and Praise the Lord!!! Moolenium Crunch, oh how I have missed you! You make me happy! Also added back, in moderation just to make sure, have been corn and pizza. I am still a little leery of beans...(you know...beans, beans, there good for your heart, continued...). My little man doesn't need any extra gas, if you know what I mean :)


No comments:

Post a Comment