Saturday, June 26, 2010

Father's Day 2010

This was Michael's first official Father's Day :) We had a nice relaxing day. My dad was out of town and Michael's dad was working so we just got to do what Michael wanted! We went to church and I told Michael I would cook him whatever he wanted or we could go eat wherever he wanted. He thought about it for awhile and he picked:

This. THIS is what he wanted when he could have picked anything. I had leftovers. I have not eaten pizza in months cause last time I ate it, it upset Ryan's tummy. So this was not what I have been dreaming of for my first pizza! Michael loved it though!

We had a nice day which included naps for all 3 of us. We got Michael a mouse pad with Ryan's picture on it, a small hatchet for camping and a set of walkie talkies for camping (to help with backing in the trailer, etc.). Michael was happy :)

2 comments:

  1. So funny that Michael wanted Totinos pizza when he could have had anything else! Glad ya'll had a great Father's day! I need to come see Ryan soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously not hard to please at all! Totinos?!-Alecia

    ReplyDelete