Friday, November 4, 2011

Mr. Personality


I love Ryan's personality!  It is getting bigger and bigger :) 

He has never been a paci baby but lately he likes to play with his paci. He thinks it's funny.
Ryan has wanted to put his Yoda ears on a couple of times lately. They will barely snap under his chin.  He has grown so much this year!
Michael had the bright idea to get on top of our coffee table and dancing to make Ryan and our neighbor's kids laugh.  Now Ryan thinks he should climb on the coffee table.  See how innocent he looks.
I love this picture of Ryan playing with Michael's old boots on :)
Ryan thinks it's super fun to put his daddy's or momma's socks on.
This picture isn't clear but you can see the spit bubbles on Ryan's chin from making "car noises" while playing with his trucks and cars:)
This is the picture I put on Ryan's birthday party invitation.  He is a train conductor for his train party :)
Ryan has been cracking us up with his laughing!  He loves for us to laugh and he has this hilarious fake laugh he does if he is not laughing with us for real.  This is a picture of him during the crazy laugh :)
I just think this picture is cute! He looks way too grown up!
We play a game we call 1-2-3-Walk!  He will back up to the coffee table, we count 1-2-3 and he walks to us.  He usually goes SUPER fast and takes 5 or so steps.  He goes so fast that he usually doen't work on getting his balance.  We try to teach him to slow down but he usually is going wide open.  He also likes to back up into the corner of the couch and walk on the couch cushins to us.
Ryan has been wanting to sit in the BOTTOM of his stroller lately.  No idea why.  It does not look comfortable!
The other morning, I was putting my phone in my purse and Ryan kept saying "cheese!!!"  He wanted me to take his picture :)
I love him.

1 comment:

  1. I did NOT know he was walking! I mean, taking steps by himself. Wow!

    ReplyDelete