Wednesday, November 2, 2011

10.31.11

This October 31st was fun, mosquito infested, cool in the evening and enjoyable :) Ryan was a "future fisherman".  Too cute! (I loved both of these pictures so I had to put both of them!)

 This one you can see the fishing pole a little better.
 Auntie and Chris, Grandpa and Nana and Sheah all came over to hang out with us!
 Ryan says "eat" but he also does the sign for "eat" (which is bringing all of our fingers together and touching your lips).  This was Ryan's VERY EXAGGERATED sign for more M&Ms please!!!! I think that was the first time he had them and I think they were a hit!
We sat outside, fought the mosquitos and handed out candy.  There were SO many kids and adults! We had a lot of candy but still ran out about 7:30.  

I have heard about KSBJ's "Light the Night" where they encourage Christians to...well, light the night on Halloween!  I need to make sure we do that next year...give them something along with their candy that shares Jesus.  I also loved this carved pumpkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment