Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter weekend...

I think that I love Easter more and more every year!  It seems to sink in a little more each year what God did for us...sent His only Son to die for us so that we can be forgiven...what an indescribable gift!  I cannot imagine having to do that....sacrifice my son for people who would hate him and be hateful to him, people who would laugh at his pain.  Thank you God for the resurrection!  That is what makes the difference for us...He is RISEN! 

Michael took off Thursday (I had to work!) and took Ryan to the San Jancinto Monument.  It was the 175 anniversary of when Santa Anna's army was defeated there.  They had a ceremony to commemorate the day.

I had to take a picture of Ryan playing with my "monthly supplies".  :)
 We were off on Good Friday and spent a lot of the day outside and getting things done around the house.  Ryan played hard and had a good day :)  I loved this picture of Ryan with his "cheek" showing out of his diaper :)
 We went to a city Easter egg hunt.  It was kindof like a festival with no rides.  It was really neat!  There were a ton of people there!  


 We went to church on Easter and then to lunch at Michael's grandma's house.  It was a good day!
Jenny got Ryan this precious Easter basket! I love this picture because it shows what Ryan's favorite thing to do was this Easter....take the eggs OUT of the basket!
 These big sunglasses were in his basket :)
Mom and Dad were at the Grand Canyon on Easter and got to go to the sunrise service on Easter morning!  Mom said it was one of her favorite days of her life :)  This is the picture they sent us...amazing!
Happy Easter/Resurrection Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment