Sunday, April 17, 2011

Not much...

There has not been a lot going on around here to write about so I did what I usually do...download the pictures from my phone/camera and write about them. The pictures usually tell the story of our lives.

I love this picture of Ryan with my flowers in his wagon
Love Ryan watching cars!
We were sitting on the front yard the other day and Ryan took off pushing his truck. I let him go until he was at our neighbor's driveway! He kept looking back at me and grinning :)
We have spent a lot of time outside lately (can't you tell from all the pictures?!) It's been warm a lot lately, so Ryan has had shorts on some. He has insisted on crawling on the cement and scrapped his knees all up. It sure didn't seem to bother him!
Last weekend was full of birthday parties! Laura turned 4! She had a Fancy Nancy party...

Kate and Laura have this fun ramp. Ryan LOVED it :) We will definitely have to get one for our house!

Poppi turned 87! We went to a craw fish boil to celebrate!
We also celebrated our neighbor Garrett's 7th birthday! (I didn't take any pictures though)

Curtis came over to help Michael with some dirt work and Ryan got to see a tractor up close and personal. He loved watching it work...he sat in Michael's lap watching for probably 20 minutes and then we put him in the play pen on the back porch for probably 20 more minutes....watched the tractor the whole time! But he DIDN'T love riding on the tractor!
Love this sweet picture of my sleeping sweeties
Ryan loves to play in our closet
I adore this sweet face
Ryan has just this past week really gotten good on his truck! He used to just go backwards and now he is backwards, forwards, u turning, turning around when he gets in a corner, etc. He has got it figured out!

We walked to the Village Creek Festival the other night! It was fun to be able to do that. Jenny came with us and got to go on a ride with Ryan :)
That's all for now :)

1 comment:

  1. Ryan is as adorable as usual..I love him in a baseball hat!! I miss you and can't wait to see you soon! Give Ryan a big hug from me!!

    ReplyDelete