Saturday, April 30, 2011

Fishing, fire and fun

A couple of weekends ago, we went up to Wildwood to spend the day and enjoy the perfect weather!  Our friends, the Dillons, came up in the later afternoon so that their kids could fish.  Michael had to untangle about 6 fishing rods...good times :)
 
We got to ride on the golf cart and of course, Ryan wanted to drive :)

As we were leaving my parents, we saw this huge cloud of smoke from a forest fire very close to my parents neighborhood.  Thank God it is out now and all the homes are ok.
Michael had saved this fire engine since he was a kid. Ryan lit up when he saw it!

Michael got a load of dirt for our back yard. He and Ryan had a good time playing with it!


I love this picture of Ryan brushing his hair while riding on his truck :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that profile view picture of Ryan! Oh my gosh so cute!

    ReplyDelete