Thursday, April 22, 2010

FEET!

Ryan has found some new play toys....his feet! They are built in fun!


I remember my niece, Chelle, when she would suck on her toes :) Loved it!

Ryan's hair is getting thicker on top now! I love his new lighter color...here's a little trip back in time to what his hair looked like when he was born...

And now...

He DOES have hair...it's just really light. It is pretty thin on the sides but like I said getting thicker on the top. I loved it that he was born with all that dark hair...just cause it was so unexpected! And I love it now too :)

I do realize that all my posts are about Ryan. I am pretty sure it will be that way from here on out....at least most of the time! I will do my best to mention his parents when I get the chance!

2 comments:

  1. I *love* reading all about Ryan! Keep these posts coming!! He is so adorable -- and looking so grown up in some of those pics. Cutest little feet on the planet! Your last pics all had sock and I was ready to see those cute little piggies. Glad he's enjoying them -- you are right about built in fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He found his feet!! So cute!-Alecia

    ReplyDelete