Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010 etc...

Couldn't resist the bunny ears on Ryan this year :) That is his sock rabbit that his grammy and pawpaw sent to him for Easter.
This was his handsome little Easter outfit! He looked so cute!
Sunday was also Laura's 3rd birthday so we had Easter/birthday party at Laura's house.
First Easter egg hunt!
The cousins who were at the hunt...Kate, Ethan, Laura and Ryan.
Ryan's too cool Easter basket :)
Today was Ryan's first day at day care (school, camp....what ever you want to call it...I don't like "daycare". Sounds no fun:( But Ryan did very well! He was fine when we left and asleep in the swing when I went to pick him up at noon. I am easing into this...half days for a few days. His teachers said he did very good except when the other babies were crying, he cried too :( It was hard to leave him but I think I had dreaded it so much for the past 5 months (and cried enough too) that I wasn't an emotional wreck. Michael was even more teary then me! I also knew that it was only for 3 hours today! Also, we have been praying a lot about this and we want to be in God's will for our life and Ryan's life. We are trusting Him to take care of Ryan and give us wisdom about our decisions that affect him.

Love how Ryan intertwines his fingers like this when he is sleeping.

Ryan was sporting his Astros shirt last week :) GO 'STROS!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad ya'll had a great Easter! I could just eat Ryan up..he is so adorable! I love his Easter basket and cut shirts, especially the Astros one. I am sure he will get to go to his first Astros game this season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute, Katie! :) So glad to be able to keep up with you and your little man through your blog. Your sweet Ryan just makes me smile!!!

    ReplyDelete