Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Grabber

Ryan is grabbing and reaching for things now! Last week, I looked back at him in the car and saw this:

My favorite is now he pulls back on the toy (his "friends") as far as it will pull...and then lets it go like sling shot. So funny.

I took him to Wal Mart with me and he was grabbing at everything I was putting in the cart...that was a first :) It is such a miracle to see him developing...

A couple weeks ago, Alecia and Ellen came over for a nice evening on the porch. Ryan had a little fever that night but he was such a good boy and enjoyed the visit anyway :) We love these ladies!

We took a short trip to the Woodlands last weekend and had a great time...did some shopping and eating :) Michael and Ryan had a good time in the hotel room:
(Yes, that is our hideous old sheet that is covering the bed...could not bear the thought of Ryan rolling around on that hotel comforter!)

Yesterday, Ryan was asleep in his swing and had his toy in his lap. The next thing we know, he was wearing it as a mask :)


Not sure exactly how that happened :)

2 comments:

  1. So precious! I'm getting so excited to have my turn! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is the pic of Ryan and Michael...I have heard that having a kid brings out the kid in you, so I guess it's true :) Glad ya'll had fun in the Woodlands..I haven't been there in a while and need to go real soon!

    ReplyDelete