Friday, January 22, 2010

Better day...

Today was a better day. Not the best :) but better! Ryan was still a little fussy and needed a lot of attention but thankfully I work where I do and I was able to give it to him. He didn't seem nearly as uncomfortable as he did yesterday, thank God. Hopefully he will get even better over the weekend and next week will be better.

My child spits up and has drainage and it hurts my heart...so NOT a big deal. Today I couldn't help but think of people who have terminally sick children and how incredibly awful that must be. Thank the Lord that He is our healer.

Michael caught this cute picture on his phone earlier...

I thought it was so sweet! Lately, Ryan has been saying "aaaauuuuuuuu" and kind of howling it like a coyote...love it! Such sweet sounds. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. katie,
    i have not been able to get on the internet in a few weeks at home. so sorry to hear ryan has been feeling yucky! :( i do hope all is better now and you are doing okay; i know it's just as hard on you and michael. it's so hard at this age when they can't tell you what's wrong. hope you are all doing better!

    ReplyDelete