Sunday, October 11, 2009

Ryan's Room---Take 1


It's not finished but it is better than it was!





I had so much fun going through all his clothes today! I took a lot of things out of packages and got some of it sorted out. I cannot wait to put him in those clothes!

I need to finish (obviously) his room and get things on the walls. But I finally feel motivated (wouldn't call it "nesting"---not that strong of an urge!) to get some things done. Did any of you experience "nesting" or is that an old wives tale?

5 comments:

  1. Looks great Katie! Maher has that same mobile! I just loved it. Are you going to paint the walls?

    Yep I had the nesting urge, but didn't realize it until much later. Maher came three weeks early and it never crossed my mind that he would. So the day before I went into labor I cleaned and organized three closets, washed ALL the clothes, and cleaned the house. It was just a extra hardworking Saturday in my opinion. Then at 8am the next morning the labor pains started and by 9pm that night...he was here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I'm going to come over soon and see it in person.-Alecia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love the design of the fish...very unique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!! Al that's missing is a cute baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i did not go through "nesting" but i am/was always cleaning, organizing, rearranging, etc. just my personality! :) Ryan's room is adorable! i love the bedding!

    ReplyDelete