Tuesday, October 27, 2009

36 weeks



Still feeling good! I went to Dr. Bost yesterday and he said Ryan is still growing well! He guesses Ryan will be 6-1/2 to 7 pounds at full term. Still praying he gets in the right position at the right time. Now I go every week to see the doctor! I'm pretty sure this is the only time in life that you look forward to sitting in the waiting room and getting weighed :)

I still have a lot to do! I am taking off on Friday and mom is gonna help me sew curtains for Ryan's room and finish getting some other things ready. I was realizing today how much more I need to get done at work. Time to get it done!

This past Sunday after church, we went to Jenny and Chris' for lunch. Jenny made some yummy Carrabba's Chicken Soup! After lunch we made these too cute cupcakes:


The web is white chocolate...oh so yummy! My sister got the creativity of the family :) She needs to open her own shop...one day!

1 comment:

  1. I will be praying that Ryan will get in the right position and for your delivery! I love Carabba's..I want that recipe. Hope you enjoy your day off getting ready for Ryan!

    ReplyDelete