Saturday, October 10, 2009

Finally!



A cool front! Love the weather outside today :) Michael is taking a concealed handgun class so I am gonna make the most of this day. Gonna work in Ryan's room a little and then return a few things from the shower last week. I just got a few duplicates so it shouldn't be a big deal. The main thing to do is get a mattress for Ryan's bed. Hopefully later I can put a picture on here of his bed looking like a baby bed :)

This is a new picture of me at 33-1/2 weeks. You might not be able to tell I am bigger from the last picture but trust me...I am!



The past 5 mornings or so, when I have woken up in the morning (before I get out of bed) it feels like Ryan is trying to stretch! My belly feels like he's trying to come out on both sides! It doesn't hurt but it feels weird! Poor thing--he's probably got some major claustrophobia going on. Hang in there buddy...only 6 weeks to go!

1 comment:

  1. WOW..your belly looks like it had really grown since I saw you at the baby shower! By the way, the shower was so nice. I loved the place!

    ReplyDelete