Monday, March 2, 2009




I love weekends.  I always hate it when it gets dark on Sunday evening.  It's so sad...

Typically, we ask the same question every weekend "where do you want to eat?"  "I don't care, where do you want to go?"

This weekend, we ate at 2 places we had never eaten at before!  It was so fun!  Friday we ate at New York Pizza and Pasta downtown.  It has been there for about a year but I had never heard of it.  It was such a great atmosphere and the pizza was great!  I felt like I was in Baltimore... loved it!

Saturday night, we ate at N-Fuegos at the corner of West Lucas and Calder (where Novrozsky's was).  Stupid name.  BUT...have you ever eaten at Freebirds?  N-Fuegos is pretty much like that.  A burrito bar. You go down the line and tell them what you want on your burrito. They wrap it up real tight in foil and there you go!  It is different and oh so yummy :)  


We will definitely go back to both of these places.  Just thought I would share in case anyone wanted to try them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment