Tuesday, March 3, 2009

2 years and counting....













Today is our 2 year anniversary! Time seriously flies. It's almost scary.  

Michael took me to Suga's for dinner.  It is where we had our first date so we have really good memories there.  It was super yummy too!  This was our dessert...good ol' chocolate cake.  You can't beat it!


Thank God that He is faithful.  Our relationship is a testament to that fact.  I thought Michael would NEVER get here.  And now it is two years later...

We watched our wedding video tonight and it makes me so happy.  I loved seeing our parents, sisters, brother and of course all our friends at our wedding.  I loved getting to celebrate our love and God's love with everyone.  

I think about how much I love Michael.  I think about how much more God loves us.  I can't even grasp the thought.  Thank God that He knows us, still loves us and gives us more than we can ask or imagine.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Anniversary!! We love you, Dad and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh happy anniversary! i wish we could have been there to celebrate 2 years ago as you made a covenant to one another! ...wow, seriously 2 years ago?! time does fly by...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I was just thinking of you and just wanted to say I love you and miss not seeing you whenever I want to. Love Dad

    ReplyDelete