Monday, December 12, 2011

Ryan's 2nd birthday party

Yes, it is December 12th.  Yes, Ryan's party was November 12th.  Yes, I am just now blogging about it.  I have NO IDEA what is wrong with me but I have been a bad blogger!  I think earlier this year I had a blogging slump in January so hopefully I just hit it in late November and early December this year and won't make a repeat performance soon!

This year Ryan's party was "Choo Choo" themed!  I loved it :)  I won't go into a lot of details (cause that would take too long and it is 10:49 p.m. and I am tired :) but I will post some pictures.  

Once again, I was struck by all the people who love Ryan, are rooting for him, are proud of him and just love him.  We are so blessed to have all these people in our lives.  And Ryan makes all our lives happier :)

Jenny and I made the cake.  I saw it online and it looked SOOOOO easy to make.  It wasn't.  This was our second attempt.  The first one ended up in the garbage.









 Best moment of the party...Ryan got his tricycle and he started waving to everyone saying in his sweet Ryan voice "bye bye".  It was hilarious.





 Sometimes, I think Ryan looks a little like me.  This is one of those pictures :)
 Sweet boy being sung happy birthday. Once again I forgot to record the singing :(
 Birthday boy stuck his finger in the wax or flame...not sure which one. Crying didn't last for long...



Ryan loves his sweets :)  And he is pure sweetness!

1 comment:

  1. Y'all did and AWESOME job on the cake!! It is adorable! I love all the pictures and just wish I could have seen it all in person :)

    ReplyDelete