Friday, December 23, 2011

Catch up

Still trying to catch up on my blogging:

When we decorated the tree the first thing Ryan did was put his cars in the branches.  They are kind of hard to see but his red and yellow trucks are hanging out on the bottom branch.
Ryan loves to put on his daddy's new boots:
A few weeks ago, I went to Fredericksburg with the ladies from work.  I was gone for 2 nights!  Can you believe it?!  I missed my boys but I had a good time with Jenny and the other ladies from work.  

Plus, Michael kept me loaded with pictures of Ryan so I wouldn't miss him too much!  (What did people in the olden days (like 15 years ago!) do?! No sending pictures or using Facetime?!)

Michael took Ryan to Barnes and Noble:
They went to the gun show in Houston with Grandpa and Adam:
Ate at Cracker Barrel:
Saw Santa Clause when he came by the house on the fire truck:
And basically had a great time :)
Fredericksburg was beautiful at Christmas! Jenny and I said several times that weekend that we felt like we were in a Hallmark movie.  So lovely!  (Of course, the pictures do not do it justice.)





 We had to go back to Luckenbach:

 We were standing in an alley looking at an old building and I heard some beautiful music.  I couldn't tell where is was coming from. I was looking all around trying to find the speakers that were playing the music.  Then, this group of people passed in front of the alley and they were singing!  It was so lovely!  Another Hallmark moment :) Fredericksburg was just as wonderful as ever!

1 comment:

  1. I have never been to Fredericksburg believe it or not! I have to go soon. Oh and Santa came by my house on a fire truck along with a bunch of other trucks and police cars this year too. Don't know if they always do that and I'm just not home or what. It was awesome!

    ReplyDelete