Saturday, March 5, 2011

Pretend

I thought this deserved it own post because it is too fun! Tonight was the first time Ryan played "pretend"!!!

He has gotten to where he will take things out of something and hand them to you. Example: I had a bag on the floor and he took everything out and handed them to me one at a time...and of course I exclaim and tell him thank you so much :)

Well, when he got done with everything in the bag, he looked in it for a second and pretended to hand me an imaginary thing!! I exclaimed and acted so excited about it and he thought it was SOOO funny :) I love watching him learn and enjoy new things.

Ryan is so funny about what makes him laugh...you just never know. Swatting at a mosquito? Hysterical. Whipping your head around? Hilarious.

And there is nothing better than hearing that laugh!

1 comment: