Wednesday, December 2, 2009

3 weeks



Ryan is 3 weeks old already! He is a sweet boy with a big appetite! I was a little worried this past Monday and Tuesday because I would feed and feed him and it would take him FOREVER to get satisfied. We would sit and eat/burp, eat/burp for 1-1/2 hours...seems like a really long time especially since he used to eat for 10 to 20 minutes. I was just worried about over feeding him. I asked a friend about it (thanks Jessica!) and she helped put my mind at ease...probably a growth spurt. I think she was right! Today was a better day and he weighs 9-1/2 pounds now!

We are in the middle of a COLD snap here! LOVE IT! Feels like December :) Today, Ryan and I went to mom and dad's for the day. It was good to get out of the house and it was the first time I drove with Ryan by myself. We did great :)

It's 9 o'clock and I am gonna try to go to bed now! Ryan sleeps so well BEFORE midnight I figure I might want to try to get a couple hours before then too!

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you are ALL doing great! what a blessing to be a mom! love you guys :)

    ReplyDelete