Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving

Ryan's shirt says "I'm stuffed!"

We had a great Thanksgiving. We spent Wednesday night with my parents. It was great to be out of the house a little. Ryan did not have a good sleep night so that was a little difficult. But we had a great day Thursday and ate our Arceneaux traditional Thanksgiving food. So yummy!

I am so thankful that Ryan slept very well last night. I got 2 hours of sleep in between feedings so I feel good :) We decorated out tree today and Michael put lights outside! What a great day! And we still have two days all together before Michael has to go back to work :)

We have so much to be thankful for!

3 comments:

  1. Cute picture! I'm coming by this week because I'm having Ryan withdrawal!-Alecia

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea! those sleepless nights are hard at first, and anything goes for the first 6-8 weeks, but after that hopefully he will sleep for many hrs at a time at night. takes a little training but it's best for baby and mommy. love you guys! he is too cute. and you look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Ryan's shirt..too cute! I am glad ya'll had a great Thanksgiving and can't wait to see Ryan again soon :)

    ReplyDelete