Sunday, November 8, 2009

Ryan's Room---Take 2

I finally got around to taking some pictures of Ryan's room! I still would like a few more things for the walls in a few spots but I am pretty happy with it :)





We have a small bassinet and changing table in our room for when he is a newborn. I'm sure we will be spending some nights upstairs in the guest room when he moves up there!

I had my first weekly doctors appointment last Tuesday. Dr. Bost said that Ryan is head down!! I was surprised because we (including Dr. Bost) thought that his head was over on my right side...turns out it must have been his booty we were feeling :) He said I was dilated to a 1 and 70% effaced. Also, Ryan is in the birth canal between -2 and -1. I am so thankful things are going the way they should! I go back this Tuesday and cannot wait to find out if any more progress has been made. He's almost here!

1 comment:

  1. The nursery is beautiful! Good job on the curtain.He will be here soon..I am looking forward to meeting him :)

    ReplyDelete