Wednesday, December 30, 2009

7 weeks old

Somehow, Ryan has gotten to be 7 weeks old! I knew time would fly and it has...

He does smile some :) I just can't catch it with the camera! Can't wait though...it is SO cute! He is over 12 pounds now and is changing every day. Right now we are working on getting him to take naps in his bed...he on the other hand, would be perfectly content to be held 24/7. And he was a large portion of his early weeks...so many people with so many hands who wanted to hold him! Including his daddy and me! They say you can't spoil a baby this young...but I am not too sure! Oh well, I am glad he likes to cuddle! It's my favorite! But like I said we are working on it and making small progress.

I go back to work in 2 weeks already. I am so thankful to get to bring Ryan with me. I am praying that it works out ok! Hopefully we can do that for 6 weeks or so. Thank God for a job with flexibility.

I am still in awe of this baby! He is such a joy...even when he is crying :)

2 comments:

  1. being able to sleep in his own bed and fall asleep on his own is so important, and will be so beneficial for you and him later on. Great advice i got from my mom was to teach him to love his crib. like a special place for him to enjoy downtime :) you can do it; you will all be glad you did. call me anytime

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love him too even when he's crying!-Alecia

    ReplyDelete