Saturday, August 22, 2009

8 inches...



My stomach has officially grown 8 inches since I got pregnant!  I was 26 weeks pregnant in this shot (I am 27 weeks today).  I am still feeling great!  Loving seeing my belly change shapes when Ryan moves to one side and makes it lopsided.  Michael has been reading bible stories to him at night and a couple times Ryan has moved over to the side he was reading on. I think he is recognizing his daddy's voice.  

If you can't tell, I am really enjoying being pregnant!   I don't take it for granted.  I really appreciate every day and the blessing that being pregnant is. We can't wait to meet Ryan.  I am so curious what he will be like...what his interests will be, what his personality will be like.  What a miracle a new life is!

2 comments:

  1. You are adorable! It's like you got a belly overnight. =) You are going to be such an awesome Mom. So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i just love to see your belly!! and you so healthy and happy! love you!

    ReplyDelete