Thursday, May 7, 2009

Baby pictures :)

For those of you who are not of Facebook, I wanted to show you the first pictures of Baby King!



  

We went for our first appointment with Dr. Bost and we got to hear the heartbeat again!  After he examined me, he thought I felt a little big so he suggested we do an ultrasound to try to pinpoint the due date a little better.  Before we got back to the ultrasound room, two different nurses asked us about twin history in our families...which we have on both sides.  But as soon as they put the wand thing on my tummy, there was obviously ONE ACTIVE baby in there!  The arms and legs were moving around like crazy!  So fun to see.  What a miracle.  I am barely showing and there is a fully formed baby in me.  Amazing.   So they moved up my due date to November 16th which means that I am almost 13 weeks along now!  Second trimester.  The next time we go the the doctor will be June 15th and I will be 18 weeks.  I think they will check to find out the sex of the baby then!  Time flies....


3 comments:

  1. I am sooo overwhelmed by God's goodness! I am sooo sooo excited for you Katie! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always so amazed when I look at ultra sound pictures...it reminds me even more just how fearfully and wonderfully made we are! God is so good. I an so excited for ya'll!!!

    ReplyDelete