Thursday, April 30, 2009




Kumquat












According to BabyCenter.com, one of these is the size of the baby in my belly :)  I am 10 weeks along and we got to hear the heartbeat on Tuesday!  175 beats per minute.  The most beautiful sound I have ever heard!  I think the nurse said it best...when she heard it, she simply said "thank God".  Amen.

My due date is November 25th, the day before Thanksgiving.  We are so excited!  Thank the Lord! We appreciate all you who have been praying for us and we ask that you keep praying!  

4 comments:

  1. I teared up when I read this post! I just KNEW it would be sometime soon. I am so excited for you and am praying that your heart be at complete peace during your entire pregnancy. You are going to be such a great Mom! Praying for you! Love, Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!!I am sooo excited for you and Michael. You are going to be great parents. You are going to be so cute pregnant :) I can't wait to watch the baby grow and meet him/her! I love you and will be praying for you and the baby! Love, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH!!!!! GOD IS SO AMAZING!!! I am so excited for you guys! What an answer to prayer, Thank you Jesus!! I am soooo, soooo happy for you!!! Love, Jessica <>< Keep us updated on your pregnancy....yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOOORAY Katie! I am bawling my eyes out! Isaac and I pray for you every night! We will continue to pray that God will make Baby King grow strong and healthy! Congrats Katie (and Michael too!)!

    ReplyDelete