Tuesday, May 19, 2009

When life gives you lemons...















The King baby is now the size of a lemon :) Just in case you were wondering, I get my info from Babycenter.com. They like to compare the size of the baby to fruit for some reason! The baby is 3-1/2 inches long and weighs over 1 oz. now. I want to put up belly pictures but in pictures you still can't really tell yet. If you ask Michael, my sister or mom, they will tell you that I am showing! But somehow when you take a picture, it doesn't show up :( Oh well....it will happen soon enough!

In other news, we are trying to buy a house in Lumberton and we have our Beaumont house up for sale. I say TRYING to buy a house because we are still waiting for the seller to put on the new roof and fix the air conditioner like he agreed to. We are excited and praying it all works out.

P.S. Do you ever scare yourself when it takes you forever to realize something that is SO OBVIOUS??! I do all the time. Like the "Title" line for the title of your blog. I just realized it was there. I have been wondering how people have clear titles and mine always is the first sentence of what I write. At least I finally figured it out :)

3 comments:

  1. MMM lemonade baby!!! It'll be a watermelon soon enough- the best fruity-licious baby yah! Ireally miss you- checking everyday for your belly. Love you most dearly. _noel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the baby counter at the top of your blog. Looking forward to seeing you and "the belly" in person on Friday! :) I will be praying that everything works out with your move to Lumberton.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i always used babycenter to check the size of uriah too! the ladies i work with would always ask "what fruit size is he this week?" :) i love it!!! be blessed!!

    ReplyDelete