Friday, February 6, 2009




We are back from NYC and we had a blast!  5-1/2 days of fun!  This picture was taken after we saw "Wicked' on Broadway.  It was so good!  So interesting how someone can take the "Wizard of Oz" and put a totally different spin on it.  I am amazed at the creativity of people. 

This picture was taken from the apartment where we stayed.  It snowed the first morning we were there!


So...I am a HUGE Food Network fan!  So of course I took my happy self down to Chelsea Market to find what I could involving the Food Network.  This is all I found!  The sign.  You have to have an appointment with the channel to get upstairs!  Can you believe that a a big deal like the Food Network does not have a tour or ANYTHING?!  Oh well...maybe next time :)


Oh how I love Central Park!  The water was frozen and it was so pretty!  Some day I would love to see it in the spring.  It is such an amazing place.  If I lived in NYC, I would go there every day...and I would HAVE to train myself to be a runner so I could run with all the cool people :)

I love this picture of the Brooklyn Bridge!  We walked across it and ate pizza at Grimaldi's on the Brooklyn side. 


















Happy Times!

1 comment: