Sunday, February 22, 2009



my birthday gift...


I have wanted a sewing machine for a couple of years now. 
Michael got this for me and somehow I am just now getting it out of the box
almost 2 months after receiving it.  I think we need to slow down a little.
Anyway....
I think it is SO pretty!  
And no...I don't really know how to sew. 
My mom taught me some when I was younger.  I made 
a few dresses and other things. But I have never made anything
on my own.  And I probably won't any time soon!  I need mom to help me!
I have a pattern for the sweetest little girl dress and it is supposed to be "simple". 
Doesn't look like it to me.
I have great plans........so wish me luck!
 Now I have to plug the thing in...

1 comment:

  1. Katie! You're such an inspiration, I have been wanting a sewing machine (even though I don't know how to sew!)! I bet you'll make the dress just perfectly! I'm glad you're blogging too!!! Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete