Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Moving on...

to another blog! 

As I have mentioned before, Blogger has been a pain in my booty lately.  It is finicky about uploading pictures and putting them where I want them to go.  It doesn't put paragraph breaks where I want to put them. And so on.

Sooo....I have decided to move my blog to Wordpress. So far it has been good!  It puts pictures where I want them but I still have had an issue with it not putting a paragraph break in the final copy where I put it in the rough draft. But I can deal with that :)  (Just so you know that I do TRY to use the skills I learned in English class!  Oh, and if you see any grammer problems or spelling problems...I'm sure it's not my fault either! :)

My new blog address is www.thekingstexas.wordpress.com

I was able to import this whole blog into the new one...so check it out!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment