Friday, July 20, 2012

Momma, momma!!

Ryan likes to make sure everyone is involved in whatever is going on.  One day, he and Michael were looking through some pictures. As he saw each one, Ryan would face it towards me to show and tell me who was in the picture..."Ry ry, momma",  "daddy, momma"...then he came across one of me..."momma, MOMMA!"  For some reason, that was hilarious to me!  I still think of it and smile :)

Ryan has started calling me "mommy" sometimes and I think I heard "mom" once too. Not really ready for "mom" but I guess I better get that way!  

P.S. I am so annoyed with Blogger right now.  It is messing up all my pictures I put on here.  Also, when I look at the blog on my MacBook, it looks fine but when I look at it at work on a non-Mac, the pictures are all messed up!  I am going to try to figure out what is wrong or find out more about another blog program to use. 


No comments:

Post a Comment