Monday, September 12, 2011

Good job!!!

Ryan is talking more and more.  I love it!  A couple of my favorites are "big truck" (every time he sees a truck) and "bus"(every time he sees a school bus). 

Another one I love it "good job".  The other day, he was emptying out my make up bag (which he loves to do and I let him sometimes because it keeps him occupied :)  (oh, but I always tell him that boys DO NOT wear make up...only girls do :) As he was throwing each thing on the floor, he clapped his hands and said "good job!" I love it when he cheers for himself :)

He still loves to wave at everyone who drives by our house and blow kisses to them.

I think I forgot to write about what happened to us at the store a while back...Ryan, as usual, was waving at everyone he saw on each aisle.  We kept seeing the same older lady over and over again and Ryan kept waving and saying hi each time he saw her and she was loving the attention from Ryan.  Finally, she stops and says "do you want to come home with me?"  (uh...no ma'am.) She then proceeds to take out her photo album and show us 10 or so pictures of her dog and tell Ryan that he would have so much fun at her house with her dog.  (oh, you didn't know, ma'am, that Ryan isn't really a fan of dogs?) The last picture she showed us was of her dog tucked into his bed....which happens to be a twin HUMAN bed.  Oh dear.  We then said bye bye and left the store.  

God bless the little old woman.

P.S. Ryan has discovered he can open doors now.  I was sitting upstairs in the closet and Ryan kept closing the door on me. I kept opening it and he kept shutting it.  Then he shut it and I was sitting on the floor and saw that door knob turn....uh...who is it? Ryan was so proud of himself!

1 comment:

  1. Glad y'all got away from the crazy old lady :) Too funny! Look at Ryan opening doors...tell him to quit growing up until I see him next :)

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete