Sunday, January 30, 2011

A few things...

to add to the previous post!

1) Ryan is getting his 9th tooth! He has his front 4 on top and bottom. The one coming in is on his left side and it is not the next one in line...it is the NEXT one :) I love his teeth! I am a little concerned about them because of him drinking soy milk...it is very sweet...and gross I might add! He loves it though!

2) Last night when I went to take a shower, I shut the door to our bedroom like I always do. (If we don't, Ryan will go in our bathroom and close the door behind him :) Michael said Ryan was at the door, hitting on it and saying "momma, momma!" AWWWWW! That kinda broke my heart and made my day all at the same time!

3) Michael has had an apparent stomach bug for the last 24 hours...doing well now. I won't go into details but I have to say that I now know what projectile vomit looks like. 10 years from now when we look back in our blog memory book, we will remember that fateful night. Thankfully, Michael would not let me clean it up. What a man. I am not sure I could have done it. Praying Ryan and I don't come down with it along with the 10 or so people we saw throughout the day on Saturday. YIKES!

4) I now have 2 posts in January! Yea me!

1 comment:

  1. Oh and so glad he is saying momma! I hope he'll say it while we're there Saturday!

    ReplyDelete