Thursday, December 23, 2010

Catching up

Oh dear. This has not been a good blogging month! I told myself that I was not gonna blog until I finished all the thank you cards from Ryan's birthday party....still not done. But I need to catch up on our December so I can order my blog book for 2010 :) I am excited about that!

At the beginning of December, we decided that Ryan really needed a hair cut (we had actually decided this a lot earlier but I was not ready to do it until he turned 1 :) Michael works with a guy who's wife is a hair dresser so we took Ryan to her. These are some before pictures of him:

I think his hair looks like Conan O'Brien in these pictures! Ryan gets pretty crazy bed head like his momma :)
This is the back of his head before his haircut...kinda looks like a mullet!
Ryan did really great during his hair cut. He sat up on the booster like a big boy!
She didn't scalp him but he looks so much more kept now!
Ryan had tubes put in his ears a couple of weeks ago. They were very infected and had thick fluid and gross gunk in them. I am so thankful that he got them! The doctor had done a hearing test and Ryan scored a 20...they want it to be 20 or below, so he was right on the border. No wonder he wasn't hearing as well as he should...with all that junk in his ears. Ryan has definitely gotten better at eating since he got tubes. He used to put his hands in front of his face and fight eating. Poor thing. Probably made his ears hurt! Thank God that has gotten better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment