Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

We took Ryan to the pumpkin patch at Wesley United Methodist Church last week! I have always loved driving by and seeing all the pumpkins and I loved getting to bring Ryan this year.

One thing is certain...Ryan does not like scare crows. Not at all! We spent a lot of time trying to get Ryan to stop looking at and crying over them! Poor thing! I will say this...they had some cute scare crows but they also had so creepy ones...like with plastic faces creepy.

Jenny met us there and helped us with trying to keep Ryan happy!
Here are some of my favorites:
(If you will notice, he is holding my keys in most of these pictures. He LOVES my keys.)










And my favoritest :)

1 comment:

  1. Pumpkin patch + kids = much cuteness :) Love these pictures of Ryan!

    ReplyDelete