Thursday, August 5, 2010

Cousin Day

Yesterday, we had cousin day! Ryan, Chelle and I went over to spend the day with Amy, Kate and Laura! We had a great time! It is so fun that Michael and I both have nieces the same age. They get along really well and could play for days!

When we got there we went and ate pizza for lunch (Have I mentioned how EXTREMELY happy I am that pizza is back on the menu for me to eat now??!!! So thankful it doesn't upset Ryan's tummy anymore!)

This was us before we headed out for the afternoon

Chelle had never been to a wave pool before and she loved it :)

Ryan was sleepy and slept while we held him for at least an hour...I think it was the sound of those waves that were so relaxing!

I love getting a picture of all of our nieces together every year. They are growing up so fast!
Ryan had a mini-meltdown on the way home and Chelle did such a good job trying to make him happy! It was so sweet hearing her try to soothe him. She and Kate will both be in the 3rd grade this year and Laura is 3-1/2...and wears big girl panties now! Good job Laura!

No comments:

Post a Comment