Sunday, August 15, 2010

9 months old!

I failed to write on Ryan's real 9 month birthday :( I didn't have anything new to report so I think I just didn't get around to it! He is getting his 4th tooth on the top (6 teeth overall). Tonight he was actually grinding his teeth! Oh no! We kept checking his mouth to make sure there was nothing in there....just teeth!

This was Ryan last week taking a nap...could he possibly think that he owns the place?!
Michael and I had a date last Saturday evening. We went to Cheddar's and the Casting Crowns concert. Both were so good! We had a great meal and the concert was wonderful...those people are so talented!
Last week my dad had a unfortunate event that involved a raccoon...he might have had to kill one because it was hanging around the back porch and kinda charged mom and Chelle. Please don't call PETA! I think it was necessary...he was worried cause it was acting weird. Have you ever seen Old Yeller?! Need I say more?!! Anyway.....Michael took this as a perfect opportunity to stage a photo with our sweet boy...who was going to spend the day with Grammy, PawPaw and Chelle.

Yes, if you were wondering, this really is Ryan's first BB gun. Michael MIGHT have gotten him a Red Rider BB gun for his first Christmas. Actually, there is no might...he did get him one.

LOVE this sweet face...
Notice the feet above and below
This is how he usually holds his feet to help him sit up :)

I took some pictures in the back yard this evening. Ryan likes the grass :)
So thankful for my sweet boys :)

2 comments:

  1. I love that he's at the sitting up stage so we can play on the floor when I come over next time! Oh and as for the raccoon, I'm sure it was necessary if he was acting strange. I won't be making any phone calls. If he had shot a kitten, we might have had to have a talk :) -Alecia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic of Ryan with his BB gun and raccoon hat...a true Texas boy:)

    ReplyDelete