Saturday, February 27, 2010

Blog Book

I just wanted to show my blog book that I got printed! I am so so thrilled with it! Thanks Michelle for telling me about it :)


You get to pick out your front cover and back cover picture. I was impressed with how professional it is! (don't know what I was thinking it might be--hole punches with brads holding it together?!) It even has a table of contents. I started my blog last January so I printed out all of 2009. If you want to do this, go to thecutestblogontheblock.com. (on the left side of the screen, click on "blog to book". It only cost me about $38)

Not much to report in the Ryan department except that we had a fun momma/son day today. Michael went to a gun show in Houston with his dad so Ryan and I got to hang out :) I thank the Lord so much for him. I tell him everyday that he is an answer to our prayers.

Look at that wrist! No, we do not have rubber bands on his wrists...that what good ol' fashioned momma milk will do for you :)
Daddy making Ryan squeal!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you like your book! I love mine and look forward to printing it every year and looking back over them. Ryan is so cute and I can't wait to see him again soon.

    ReplyDelete