Wednesday, April 11, 2012

What's up?

I am, as usual, behind on blogging!  Here's a little catch up:

I love this picture of Ryan flying a kite in the front yard:
We went to the South Texas State Fair and Ryan wanted nothing to do with the rides...again.  He LOVED the camels but only from a distance.  He "wanted" to ride the miniature horses but that lasted about half a second and he wanted off.  I think it's safe to say that our boy is "cautious". But that's ok with this momma! We did get him the balloon hat and were able to snap a quick picture before he took it off his head and never to return!
Paw paw and Ryan in Ryan's tent on the back porch:
Dad and I took a concealed handgun class a couple of weeks ago.  So glad we finally did that. I was nervous about the shooting part of the test but I did pretty good!
Love this sweet picture:
We have all three been a little sickly for the last week or so.  Not normal for us.  I can't remember when I took off two days in a row because I was sick.  I did last week though.  Still hanging on to a little of it but ready for it to be gone!!  This is Ryan and me on our "sick" day:
He probably felt the least bad of the 3 of us.  Michael and Ryan brought me flowers :)
Thankfully, I felt my worst when Michael wasn't sick yet so he was able to take care of Ryan. This week has been worse for Michael so I am doing more of the care giving.  Tomorrow is Michael's birthday so I am praying we all feel lots better tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment