Saturday, March 13, 2010

A few firsts

So...this has been a week of changes for Ryan! I already wrote about his 2 teeth, trying to roll over and how much he weighs now.

I always put a stuffed animal (or friend as I call them) in his lap when he is in the swing so he won't feel alone and if he wants to grab it he could. Well, he finally did this week! We were at work and I looked over at him and he was holding his giraffe in the strawberry car (you don't see that everyday:) and had it in his mouth.

Also, Ryan had his first cereal today!

Yep...that's how well it went over :) Oh well, we will try again in the next couple days.

3 comments:

  1. I would make that face too if I was forced to eat rice cereal! What a big boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, this episode about the cereal is hilarious! More importantly, that child is
    sooo precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So he's not a fan of the cereal so far? Keep trying...he'll warm up to it. He looks cute eating it though! -Alecia

    ReplyDelete